Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Wednesday 11 May 2022

Caliente Perfumery: Partners Wanted

(Year 229) Nina Caliente (70) is searching new adventures! Last month she opened Caliente Perfumery at the commercial area in Oasis Springs, and now she is looking for business partners. If you want to help producing perfumes, this is good news!


- I just got started and this is so exciting! I'm all into romance and scents, so I thought why don't I run a perfumery? I was lucky to get certified to produce and sell copyrighted recipes owned by a Sim City brand named EaudeSim! Their certificate allowed me to choose 3 scents as my focus assortment, and in addition I can sell their top notch expensive perfume: the Confident scent, once I get skilled enough.

Now I realize that because I already established this store, I could help selling scents produced by others, too! If you get certified I could simply expand my offer with your 3 chosen scents! Then you would not need to bother with the commercial bit. You can still sell one and other to your own network, of course.


So, can anyone get such a certificate?

- You will need to apply to EaudeSim directly. And if you get approved, you will be charged §5,000. But don't worry, that certificate is like an investment that you can sell or pass on to relatives whenever you decide to step down. I think both perfumery and gardening skills might be requested. Personally I grew herbs in the past, but very few flowers.

Once owning the certificate it will be listed as your Heirloom.

How much time would it take to produce perfume?

- They are quite easy to produce once you build the needed perfumery skill. Each recipe is based on 6 flowers, and each bottle gives 6 dozes. The profit is better if you grow your own flowers, of course. In addition you will get paid commission from my Caliente Perfumery, Inc. We'll agree on your rate. And, you won't need to deliver tons of items, just enough to have your chosen scents covered.


Nina Caliente resides at Verde in Oasis Springs, so her Perfumery Store is located at the Gym nearby. Her store provides a wide range of cosmetics, soaps and bags, but the perfumes will be her main offer.

- Oh, one last thing... My company Caliente Perfumery, Inc. is in need of more funds. I took up a loan to equip my rented store, but I expect the income to handle the loan quite easily. If someone like to buy a few of my shares in Caliente Perfumery, Inc. that would be lovely! If you become a partner as well as a co-owner (10% might be a suitable share, I think), you will always get your fair dividend, on top of your commission.


The scents are:

* Focusing Scent (+1 Focus), based on Bluebell flowers
* Playful Scent (+1 Playful), based on Daisy flowers
* Energizing Scent (+1 Energized), based on Chrysanthemum
* Happy Scent (+1 Happy), based on Tulip flowers

* Mourning Scent (+1 Sad),  based on Dahlia flowers
* Inspiring Scent (+1 Inspired), based on Lily flowers
* Flirty Scent (+1 Flirty), based on Rose flowers
* Angry Scent (+1 Angry), based on Snapdragon flowers

* Calming Scent (+1 Focused, removes stress), based on Christmas rose flowers
* Friendship Scent (+1 Happy, relations build faster), based on Crocus flowers
* Evil Scent (+1 Confident, temp Evil trait), based on Begonia
* Confident Scent (+2 Confident), based on Bird of Paradise flowers

Each certified Perfume producer must choose 1 scent per group A, B and C.
In addition all who are certified get the right top produce and sell the quite expensive Eternal Scent, based on Orchid flowers. Other scents can be produced for private consume, only.


Download
This is all possible thanks to custom content made by Simsonian Library, Modthesims


No comments:

Post a Comment