Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Sunday 14 April 2024

It's a Comeback: Vivian is back!

(Year 232, Summer) Howdy! Country artist Vivian is back! Uhm... you need a reminder? Okay, don't worry! That's quite understandable, it's been a while!

This Summer Hauxham Nectar Farm can be yours!

Vivian, or Vivian (Elderberry) Hauxham (62) which is her full name, built quite some popularity 20 years ago. She performed country music mainly at the local pub in Chestnut Ridge, but also was played on the national radio. Well, at least twice, that is.

Then life happened. Her husband ran the Hauxham nectar farm at Rider's Glen, and although Vivian was not really into nectar making (only nectar drinking) nor growing grapes, she got caught up with home ground duties. The Hauxham nextar became way more popular than her music. And her son from a previous relation chose to live with his grandparents at Gibbs Hill in Britechester.

Watch out: Vivian is back in business!

- One year ago I was widowed. It's been a lot of mourning, and it inspired me to write a couple new tracks. Recently I started to perform at the Rusty Horseshoe again, and finally I decided to let go on my farm. I hope someone will buy it, and that they would like to produce nectars, which is a tradition since... for generations. We'll find a good price, and I even decided to gift my two mini goats to the new owner if the sale takes place before Fall!

Vivian will focus on her artist career. In the past she failed reaching the top levels, most of her shows were slaughtered by critics, claiming she could not sing and that her guitar playing sounded like a wounded cat. But she is not aiming for fame.

- I love singing and playing my guitar. And I love it even more if someone cares to listen.

- I dare to say my singing is soon  back to it's prime!

This Spring she has practiced in karaoke bars, totally incognito.

- It's way more relaxed locking that door to your own little studio, and much cheaper than to rent a pro studio just to search inspiration.

She also decided to perform outside Chestnut Ridge, mainly those arenas with a small stage and a very relaxed atmosphere.

- I do it to create a nice feel with my mourning country music. It's more about getting used to perform again, than to gain popularity. 

You might watch Vivian a Club Warble in San Myshuno. 

Well, we wonder if Vivian plans to leave Chestnut Ridge now that her home is for sale?

- No way! I moved to Chestnut ten years ago, and I sill love it with every single heart beat! I'll find a new home suiting my artist focus a bit better. And, I'll still drink the nectar, just no longer produce it!

No comments:

Post a Comment