Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Tuesday 14 August 2018

How I Play #02: The Council

Yesterday I released a brand new video giving away a few hints and whatnots trying to explain how my game has a working Council, the election procedure and more. Have a look for yourself. I tried to make it short (only 5 minutes) - if you want more details, please leave a comment here or (rather) on the video channel.

And please note - my Councillors will be starring in my upcoming series, «As Sims Go By», premiering the September!

No comments:

Post a Comment