Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Saturday 23 July 2022

Problems grabbing my Downloads?

Please help me testing if the problem is solved!

Now that I am aware that several visitors to the blog can't get to my downloads, I tried to solve the problem. Although I don't release tons of downloads, this blog had a few TS4 downloads over the years - liked the CC ceilings, more red/pink nails, several sets of new backdrops for the Photo Studio object.

I'm now testing whether it will work better off Blogger, so I have created a download list on my Simmerville webpage. At the time thee are only 3 items available and you probably won't desire all of them, but I really need someone to help by testing at least to download the zip files. It is the downloading that is the problem, you won't need to install anything in your game.

Please comment on this blog post how it worked for you, and whether you had problems in the past.

If this new list works, I will add all my downloads to the new list during this weekend. I already added all downloads to the new page. Link to be added to related pages over the next couple days.

New list of my TS4 Downloads

Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. Just successfully downloaded the zip files on your downloads page from the link you provided with no problems. I haven't tested the package files themselves in game, but the jpg files opened up without any issues. Hope that is helpful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Flethro! Just added the rest of my links to the new list. I think I included them all. Hoping for more to confirm that it works. Still wondering what caused it, as I never had problems testing the old links, but it's been a while so things might have changed at Blogger.

      Delete
  2. Hi, hi! I just downloaded all of them with no problem too! They work great! :)

    ReplyDelete