Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Saturday 30 July 2022

Download: Nylons

Ever since  base game release the general nylon leggings nearly made me  pull out my hair! Five swatches with only one brown which was very dark! Dressing up a bit classy would require lighter nylons, perhaps just a tad darker than your skin. Not dark brown that would work only with very dark dresses or skirts, and mostly if you want to look like a granny.


So, I finally  created some color versions. It was harder than I expected - I expected the skin color to affect the look, but at least my sims now have a wider selection. I'm not yet sure whether I will need to add more light tones, but I find these options better meeting my needs anyway. So, I'm sharing :)

The 5 top icons are the EA base game defaults, and all 11 options within the yellow line are my additions.

To avoid lots of icons in CAS his file will replace the original, but the 5 original swatches are included. If you delete this file, the original will be there just like before.

Head over to my downloads page if you want a free copy for your game.

2 comments:

  1. I love what you did there! I downloaded them. Thank you so much for sharing! 🙂

    ReplyDelete