Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Wednesday 16 October 2024

Mysterious Clown

(Year 233, Spring) Last night a mysterious figure appeared at Lykke hood in Windenburg. A colorful clown was observed at the harbor, and nobody knows for sure what this was all about!


A local resident who approached the sad that he walked over to ask if everything was fine, but the response surprised him.

- He said something like «I am the best!». I think it was a male's voice. It made no sense.


The local looked around for assistance, and when he turned back the clown  was gone!

- It happened so quickly, if it was not for my cellphone pictures I would think I just imagined the whole thing! I have no idea where the clown went.

Hopefully someone else in Windenburg observed the same character elsewhere. If so, let us know!


No comments:

Post a Comment