Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Friday 29 January 2016

Computer crash - old story projects on hold

I recently experienced a serious computer crash and will need to reinstall everything just to get my stories going again. Due to other projects this can't be given priority right now, but will be dealt with shortly.

Thankfully I have some backup of most sims projects. Unfortunately those saves are about 6 months old, but then again - thankfully most stories were not played much lately. I know I lost a few builds on Hope Terra, but that might pretty much be all. Not more than I can redo.

The old hard drive might be intact, too, but if those buildings are the only major loss, I won't bother with the cost to access that disk.

While I get my new system up and running, reinstall all my sims discs and test if the backup works, my simple "The Ugly Wickerwood" story, that is run on my laptop and is the only project not affected, will still be told here on the blog. More news on Hope Terra, Gloomville Diaries, Seagull Cottage, Detesters and Greench Farm will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment