Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Sunday 4 July 2021

Updated Heading

Not really worth a blog post, but as Google/Blogger has some problems uploading a header without a blurry result, I had to post the image on the blog. It did not help a bit, so forgive me for leaving the blurry header as is, and I'll give it another try eventually.

It was on time the header got an update as it still thought it was 2014 with all TS3 graphics. You might recognize a few of the new faces, and you might even smile when you notice who is smelling the fart from that cow. The cow will be there for the Cottage Living release only, so the farting will not go on forever...

I wanted to include historical sims, too, but decided on featuring only current sims at their current stage. The reason there are so few children is that most of them look the same on a tiny picture like these portraits, besides you would hardly recognize any of them as they don't get too much attention on this blog.

Most notable faces are the 5 current Councilors (you can always see the current Council here) and the most prominent Peers, including a few dukes and barons. Here you can find the family trees of all formally registered Houses (including nobility, of course).

This blog will still bring you highlights from my game, and also how-I-play stuff with tips and ideas that you might develop further to match your own way of playing. I might make less movies in the future as it is very time consuming, but there will still be some.

Cheers! :)

3 comments:

  1. I also encountered an issue with blurry header images on Blogger, but managed to resolve it by making the dimensions quite specific to fit the area. The last header that worked for me was 1100px x 382px. Not sure if it will work for you but might be worth a try?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After saying this, I realise the width of the header might need to be whatever your blog's width is in the Themes>Customizer to come out correctly. Hope you manage to find a solution. :)

      Delete
    2. I think the width depends on what layout is used. My img is exactly the size as my previous img (width=980), and I get the option to shrink it to width = 980. So I don't see how another width should work better. I'm leaving town/busy days, so I'll just check back on it in a few weeks. Thanks for input, I'll play around with the img size.

      Delete