Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Tuesday 20 July 2021

Misc pictures #1

 (Year 227) I'm out of town for the Summer, meaning I'm off my game. When I get back home the Cottage Living will just have released, and I'm looking forward to catching up with everything.

Meanwhile I will share some screenies gathered over the last months. I'll keep the text at minimum :)


This is Chaos Kessler (33), a hopeful Actor residing with his father, Psychologist Salvador Kessler (81, known from my As Sims Go By video series). Chaos' twin sister Micka is currently in University. Chaos had to practice a romance scene, and invited a co-actor over. Typically, his old dad walked in on them, and I have no idea what he might be thinking...



House of Saxor finally celebrated the elderly birthday of Duchess Gloria (71) of Meadows. We see the cheering Duke Victus (53) and Priest Antonius Dipperwell (59). Seated is daughter of the House, Lady Corva (21). In the background, live-in Butler Severine Phlum (70). Not a huge party as the duchess already celebrated while she looked adult, but I'll remember to post a recent photo of her later to reveal her present look... 


The ECO inspector visited Mossy Lane Dorm and was caught trying to spy on their delivered mail. Shame on her!


The Sing! club, located in San Myshuno, had a gathering at the newly restyled Club Warble at Spice Market. On stage you will recognize Anaya Jang (61), and left with the guitar is Actress and Model, Penny Pizzazz (49). 


Wolfgang Munch (33) just got started at University of Britechester. He moved in at Mossy Lane Dorm, like most of my played students do. However, Wolfgang is not quite up for it. His best time so far was the Sims Sessions festival (see picture on wall, taken by Lord Leon de Cavalier who is preparing a photo exhibition at Casbah), and the Windenburg guy even accepted a night job in the Criminal career. No wonder he needs to sleep in that chair...

No comments:

Post a Comment