Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Thursday 8 July 2021

Dancing with a Stage on your Head

Oh my, I just could not help myself! Sims Sessions has ended, and I think it was a great feature with a good festival vibe to it! My only negative (in addition to some duchesses now wearing festival t-shirts with their super exclusive jewelry), is that it lasted too short. In my corner of the world it's Summer and in addition we are almost back to normality from the C-19. So, I had no chance to play as much as I'd like to. 

I managed to squeeze in 2 visits to the festival. I would much appreciate such events to go on for longer. I understand there are legal rights involved, but why not replace the top artists with other sims singing songs that are already in the game and less restricted, after the main program expired?

Well, I ended the fest with a bang! Miko Ojo just had to try using the Sims Sessions stage as head. And my oh my was that thing huuuge!!! She felt like she was about to sabotage the entire Sims Sessions festival, so she rather walked over to the Church of Similius to dance in front of the stage she was wearing on her head!

Check out this hilarious short video called "Dancing with a Stage on your Head in front of the C hurch"! Quite spectacular!

No comments:

Post a Comment