Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Saturday 24 July 2021

Misc pictures #2

(Year 227) I'm still out of town missing out on the Cottage Living release, but in a few days I'll join the farm life, and I can't wait! I've planned Henford-on-Bagley in detail, in my online residents registry you'll fin all HoB residents, and for some I even created a back story including local ancestors (linked from top of blog's front page). The biggest surprise migh be that Agnes Crumplebottom is registered with a son (!). Portraits must of course wait untill I get back to my game.

Meanwhile, here's a quick post with a few recent pictures...


Janet Mugger at my old Mugger Farm is one of my old households that will soon be joined by farm animals! They also have a dog, cat and toddler - but no money, so I guess it will be an interesting upgrade.



Nestor of the Church of Similius' Monastery, Wallort Rose, was observed walking by Mugger Farm, and he seemed extremely focused on the very old Mugger Fair, across the road. Is the Monastery planning to sell their produce from the stalls over there?


Next door to Mugger Farm is another poor household making a living from farming (and criminality). They have 5 kids, and recently the oldest set of twins reached their teens. Perhaps not the most fortunate looks, but hey, did you see their mom? I guess they will soon get a chicken coop.


Just a random citizen of San Myshuno. I'll not suggest where he had spent the night, or where he was heading...


This is the grandson of the elderly Elderberry couple at Gibbs Hill in Britechester, Rossie. I had a laugh when I noticed he was controling the fiire with a remote control... He just grew up and entered University. He actually moved into Mossy Lane Dorm *next door*, seems llike a silly thing to do, but I only enter Uni students froom that dorm household, so he had no choice...

No comments:

Post a Comment