Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Sunday 1 August 2021

Screenshots - Cottage Living Specials

So, I'm having a blast with this new expansion pack, The Sims 4 Cottage Living! Farming was much anticipated, and this pack adds most of what I wanted. Although I was hoping for pigs and sheep, I realize that my farms will get way too busy with their cows, llamas and chicken. The lot challenges are cool, and I'm lucky to have nearly no bugs - just a couple minor things that I can easily ignore for now.


I'll share screenshots in 4 special edition videos of my Simmerville's Screenshots Folder series. Each video is just a couple minutes long, they are the perfect little break entertainment, but you might also spot some details that can trig new ideas for your own game.

This first edition contains a mix of randomness, while the next 3 will focus on the households Watson Chicken Farm, McMillan and Moody, and the Rossie Palace (I think). Here on the blog I plan one post to introduce each of my 10 new households - coming over the next couple months.


I'm in love with the foxes, despite them representing a danger. They add a new tense atmosphere to my game, and thankfully I decide what lots shall be challenged. The wild-foxes challenge makes me look out for them constantly, and I  no longer fast forward while the household is asleep, because I'll need to spot them early to have enough time to shoo them off the lot before they eat a chicken or steal an egg... 

Gotta love it!


Next Cottage Living Special will feature the Watson household who moved from the 64x64 lot and is instead running the local Watson Chicken Farm :)

2 comments:

  1. Great to see you're enjoying the new expansion pack!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Flethro! Yupp, this pack is great fun, not the least or a nerdy simmer like myself organizing all those details :) Hoing you enjoy it as much!

      Delete