Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Saturday 14 August 2021

When in Love with a Bicycle

Have you ever been in love with a bicycle? And even worse - a digital bicycle?

Whoever purchase the The Sims 4 expansion pack Cottage Living before September 2nd will get access to 3 extra items, including the cutest TS4 bicycle I ever saw. I think it will be perfect not only for Henford-on-Bagley residents - I also have a previous Duchess in mind :)


After 2 weeks of playing I'm thrilled with this pack, that released on July 22nd. Hoping what's left of Summer will be a chilly and rainy, with plenty of days and nights for gaming (j/k).

The "Onward" statue is jolly fun, but sort of deco that most of my sims will not place in their garden, but I guess farmers might think differently :)

"Bramblewood's DeLIGHTful Tree" looks nice - it might find its way to a few parks and backyards. Did you notice the cute little door indicating that someone lives inside the tree? It's totally fine to make up your own tree habitant story :)

No comments:

Post a Comment