Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Friday 10 June 2022

Werewolves - Moonwood Mill and Live stream

Are you waiting for the The Sims 4 Werewolves GP release come June 16th? Here is the Moonwood Mill world map, as shown at tonight's live stream. There's only 5 lots, but the hood is said to be large, giving an open world feel with plenty to explore off lots, too.

Click image for a bigger version.

I planned to share many pictures, but as most of it took place at night it got too dark and blurry, plus I got busy with my dinner and received a RL phone call, so I could not follow the stream as closely as I wanted. But I still saw plenty that I liked:

The CAS looks great! There's plenty of scars, both for face and body, and it looked as if they can  be layered. We'll get a new beard with the BG patch. BB also looks great, and I really think it's all a superb addition for my sloppy and poor sims, too!

The world looks interesting - the little I saw that is. The mountain cave ... awhooooooo! Lunar cycles will be seen in your household calendar, and there is a detailed werewolf ability system. There is 1 new aspiration in CAS, but also 4 additional aspirations that need to be unlocked.

Here's the live stream recap.

No comments:

Post a Comment