Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Tuesday 14 June 2022

The Simmerville Show - #2

(Year 229) Finally, Fritz Mervil is back with a new edition of The Simmerville Show! This time the subjects span from werewolves and mermaids to my game's political system. 

Also, there is a sweet reunion from the «Sims By Numbers» show that was posted on my blog back in 2014. Back then the contenders were fresh Young Adults - meet them again 44 later! :) The old blog show can still be found on this blog (Archives).

The Simmerville Show is a nifty way for me to share stories and builds from my Region 12. There's plenty of references to the past, but you won't need any knowledge of my sims universe to watch, neither will there be many links between the shows. Each show lasts about 10-12 minutes.

I hope you'll enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment