Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Thursday 30 June 2022

Photo booth is back in High School Years EP!

Yay, we finally have the return of the photo booth!


You probably heard the news, but come July 28th the new High School Years Expansion Pack is released. Although the photo booth got my attention, so did tons of other content - this pack really seems to be - well, packed!

The trailer video is quite amazing, and although I think I'm covered with the Discover University EP, I will obviously need to reconsider. Can't wait to learn more about this new pack!

Here's the video:

No comments:

Post a Comment