Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Tuesday 22 September 2020

Behind the Scenes - my Screenshots Folder

I constantly take loads of screenshots - we're talking gigabytes, and decided that I can share them! Luckily I have a routine for scrolling through them to delete duplicates or pictures that definitely are no-keepers. But there are always lots of files that I do choose to keep, although I don't plan to use them. Starting these days I'll share from my Screenshot folder in weekly Behind the Scenes videos!


In the long run the motives will be totally random, a mix of portraits, builds, landscapes and pets, but mostly everyday living. Some unexpected humorous stuff might occur, but mostly plain dull stuff. It might still be fun to watch, and there might even be ideas to steal.

For the first videos I chose to group the oldest screenshots by theme. Don't freak out - each video will be only about 2 minutes long, perfect length to lean back and sip some tea while you wonder what the next screenie might be :)

The videos have music, and I'll change the song every so often. These videos are quick to make - and watch, and even if I might skip one week occasionally if there is another release, it should be no stress keeping this going on my YouTube channel for a while. If you followed this blog or previous videos, you will recognize sims and locations. I'll add names but not year - just that I'm starting with the oldest content.

Some of my screenshots are "secret content" meant for a future video. A hidden location for mysterious activity or sims who are cheating. Frankly, I'm not quite sure what might show up in those screenshot folders. Nothing will be censored, except that I will avoid duplicates when I took several similar looking pictures.

Whenever pictures do reveal stuff I didn't intend to share, don't expect me to comment on it ;)

Because it got too hard picking the theme for the first episode, this weekend I did upload 3 episodes for a start. From now on there will be one new episode most weekends.

Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment