Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Saturday 31 December 2022

Bag Analysis by Olivia & Lord Leon (show #4 ballet performances)

Hello It's time for more guessing! We now have clues from 4 shows, and it should be possible to nail the identity of some of those 4 remaining contestants in the ongoing The Bagged Talent TV-show! We - Olivia Clump and Lord Leon de Cavalier from the show's Panel have some suspects...

Jazz singer Olivia Clump & Lord Leon de Cavalier debating the many hints from the Winter Fest special.

We post our guesses one day before a new show is airing - scheduled for Saturdays, but you never know.

WARNING: SPOILERS - if our guessing is correct - you might like to watch show #4 before reading this blog post.

We think we have pinned most of the Locations, but there might still be a surprise or two. In each show's intro video clip there is hinted a Location and a Hint, but only one of the two can be true. By knowing the true Location it is easy to see if the Hint is true or false. The contestants ought to be well known to the public [most of them are EA premades from various packs], you probably know most of them.  Join us debating who are hiding inside those paper bags, either here on the blog, or on the official forum.

Already unbagged Contenders are moved to the bottom section of this blog post.




Show #4 intro clip:
The Alien either lives in [San Myshuno] or top skill is [Violin]

Olivia: This might get interesting. She is very talented in singing and dancing, if Violin is her top skill then this really must be someone we should recognize. What did she mean by "Pose"?
Lord Leon: I know she is a city girl, so I'd say she lives in San Myshuno, and then Violin can *not* be her top skill!

Show #3 intro clip:
The Alien either lives in [Henford-on-Bagley] or trait is [Romantic]

Olivia: The wedding arch must be the hint here. But what does she mean by "she wanted to, but never did it"? Was she engaged, but never married? Is that a way to hint that The Alien is single?
Lord Leon: I still think that with all her creative skills she must be a city resident, so I'll just ignore the hinted countryside Location. So, I support you in the Romantic trait. Anyway, urban people can have a family without being married. In fact, I wonder if this can be the San Myshuno Politician, Anaya Jang? She is a very artistic person!

Show #2 intro clip:
The Alien either lives in [Henford-on-Bagley] or likes [to travel, suitcases (and a fox)]

Olivia: After the fabulous dancing I'm even more convinced that The Alien works in showbiz. This has to be an entertainer! And, if successful, she probably traveled quite a bit. I'll come up with a name for next week!
Lord Leon: I have the feeling this is not a country girl. If so, San Myshuno must be the correct Location, which makes the nectar Hint false.

Show #1 intro clip:
The Alien either lives in [San Myshuno] or likes [Nectar]

Olivia: This must be a professional performer. The nectar drinking doesn't help me, but the location looks like a city, so it must be San Myshuno.
Lord Leon: Could the nectar actually hint to a Bar or Lounge? Do bartenders sing that well, though?



Show #4 intro clip:
The Alien either lives in [San Myshuno] or top skill is [Wellness]

Olivia: This must hint to the Wellness skill? If he is into Wellness, he must live in Del Sol Valley that is the other Location.
Lord Leon: I still think he might be a vampire, and you still think I need to let go of old myths. Maybe you are right! If he is not into Plasma drinks, like was suggested previously, he must live in San Myshuno. And if so, Wellness is false!

Show #3 intro clip:
Happy either lives in [San Myshuno] or trait is [Bookworm, Genius]

Olivia: The reading is hinting to a Bookworm trait, but it could also be Genius. Location is no doubt San Myshuno.
Lord Leon: I'm pretty sure a vampire would read a lot, spending days out of the sunlight. But if so, this guy must reside in Del Sol Valley, a strange choice if you want to avoid the sun, don't you think? Yes, I know you don't believe in vampires, and these are just some flying thoughts...

Show #2 intro clip:
Happy either lives in [San Myshuno] or likes [Plasma, Barrel]

Olivia: So, we know the two possible Locations, and Happy must live in a city, either San Myshuno or Del Sol Valley. This means the Location won't help us a lot, yet...
Lord Leon: I still think the Plasma bag might be a clue, if so he must live in Del Sol Valley. The only vampire I heard of is some Count Vlad, but I'm not sure if he resides at Del Sol Valley...

Show #1 intro clip:
Happy either lives in [Del Sol Valley] or likes [Painting, and is not at all a happy person]

Olivia: I keep wondering if the painted motif could help us, did you get to see it?
Lord Leon: Location is definitely Del Sol Valley, so if he lives there, he is probably not involved with painting. No, I missed the motif, too.



Show #4 intro clip:
The Alien either lives in [Windenburg] or top skill is [Gardening]

Olivia: This one is hard... I still think this must be a male, but to be honest I don't know many gardeners. 
Lord Leon: I have already suggested Lord Dominic Fyres - by the way, I just read that he will become a Count later this year! He lives in Windenburg, but he is also running a farm, and I think Gardening must be one of his top 3 skills? It gets easier if we just ignore this skill hint...

Show #3 intro clip:
The Flirty either lives in [San Myshuno] or has trait [Active]

Olivia: This is definitely a very physical person, but you can enjoy jogging even if you are not Active by trait. I don't see any other trait than Active matching this hint, though. But is it true or false? 
Lord Leon: I agree the hinted trait must be Active, and I think it is true. If so, The Flirty must live in the other Location - Windenburg...  I have an idea who this is, I'll reveal my theory in the 4th show!

Show #2 intro clip:
The Flirty either lives in [City, probably San Myshuno] or likes [Gym activity, running, "Life is long, so I'm speeding up"]

Olivia: This one is still a mystery to me. I thin k it is a man, and he sure looks like an active person.
Lord Leon: We are not yet sure about Location, but Windenburg and San Myshuno might be it. If so, they are quite different from each other. I wonder if the medieval dress can be a hint, too? Windenburg has some ancient ruins...?

Show #1 intro clip:
The Flirty either lives in [Windenburg(?)] or likes [Fishing, Flirting]

Olivia: This was my favorite intro clip. Are you sure it is shot in Windenburg? How about Brindleton? The character confuses me though, do we agree it is a man?
Lord Leon: I'm 75% sure of Windenburg, but let's hold it open until next show. I think it must be a man, but flirting with fish totally confuses me. I mean, if you fish, you normally don't flirt... those moods just don't match. I obviously miss some connection here. Somehow I think the Location is true, while the fish hint is false.



Show #4 intro clip:
The Alien either lives in [Britechester] or top skill is [Research & Debate]

Olivia: I think he must be a Politician, but I hardly know any of them beyond our presidents... No matter who, I don't think he can be a Britechester resident. 
Lord Leon: I agree with most! But also nobility tend to have high skills in Research & Debate. I was raised in a dukedom, we are expected to small talk with politicians and royals as well as celebrities and leaders of all kinds. I think Location is Tartosa, where Count de Tredony resides... 

Show #3 intro clip:
Long Gone either lives in [Britechester] or trait is [Recycling diciple, Green fiend]

Olivia: The location is Gibbs Hill in Britechester. I recognize the old library building. Last week he was in Britechester, too! But if he lives there, he can not be a Politician, but that football playing from the 1st show must be true. Either way, he is not very skilled in guitar playing.
Lord Leon: I'm not so sure that President Rob Wilder is into recycling? And if not, he definitely doesn't reside in Britechester but San Myshuno, which would mean Long Gone is not our President after all... so who can this be? I heard gossips of Prince Ace, but he resides in Del Sol Valley...

Show #2 intro clip:
Long Gone either lives in [Britechester] or likes [Voting board, "my duty was elected"]

Olivia: The dancing was rather good, which surprised me. This contender doesn't seem athletic at all. That voting board made me thin k he is a Politician. Could it be President Rob Wilder?
Lord Leon: President Wilder resides in San Myshuno, that's not an option. Long Gone must live in Tartosa or Britechester. This one is a tricky one!

Show #1 intro clip:
Long Gone either lives in [Tartosa] or likes [Football, is used to play several balls]

Olivia: I don't get any Athlete vibe here. So, if football and sports is wrong, we might have our first Location, Tartosa?
Lord Leon: It is too early! Balls might be a metaphor, maybe he is a jack of all trades? His singing was not pro, but not bad either.


Stay tuned for more bag analysis shortly after show #5 - airing on January 1st!


Unbagged:



Show #4 intro clip:
The Knight either lives in [Newcrest] or top skill is [Fitness]

Olivia: The ballet dancing was poor, this is not a Dancer. Ice dancing might indicate a good Fitness skill?
Lord Leon: Location reminds me of Newcrest. Could his previous locations that we did not recognize actually be Newcrest? I'm confused, I even think of the Landgraab family, no idea why!


Show #3 intro clip:
The Knight either lives in [Evergreen Harbor] or trait is [Dance machine, Music lover]

Olivia: The guitar performance was quite poor, this is not a Musician. I don't see how he can be a Music lover either, so I think the hinted Trait is Dance machine. 
Lord Leon: But how was his dancing last week? Quite good, but would it not be even better if he is a Dance machine? I'm starting to lean towards this trait being false and that the true Location is actually Evergreen Harbor, and not Henford-on-Bagley.

Show #2 intro clip:
The Knight either lives in [Location=?] or likes [Chicken, Eggs, and knows what came first (the egg or the chicken?)]

Olivia: The location is still a mystery. I can't see anything familiar! So, my guess is Egg Farmer Watson in  Henford-on-Bagley. They have rabbits there, too!
Lord Leon: I'm not sure of the Location myself, but you might be right about Watson, as it doesn't look like Location is Henford.

Show #1 intro clip:
The Knight either lives in [Location=?] or likes [Rabbit, "fur on four legs"]

Olivia: I am quite sure this is an amateur singer. The rabbit or fur I don't understand. You can't make a living from breeding rabbits, can you?
Lord Leon: Perhaps someone known for simply loving animals? I wish I knew the location...


Show #3 intro clip:
The Enraged either lives in [Tartosa] or trait is [Hot minded, Mean]

Show #2 intro clip:
The Enraged either lives in [Oasis Springs] or likes [A painting, "those purples we share"]

Olivia: So, she resides in Oasis Springs or she doesn't. We need her 2nd Location! So far all I can say is that this contender is the oldest of the bunch, and is not into showbiz. Both singing and dancing were poorly performed.
Lord Leon: I wish I understood "those purples we share". It is too cryptic. Whatever is purple, there might be two of them...

Show #1 intro clip:
The Enraged either lives in [Oasis Springs] or likes [Reading, many books, magical vibe?]

Olivia: Easiest location, so perhaps it is too good to be true, and the location is false? The books give me nothing, I know no librarians... could this be an Author?
Lord Leon: I saw many books but also many items from a magician's domain. I wonder if that is supposed to tell us something?



Show #2 intro clip:
The Duchess either lives in [Del Sol Valley] or likes [Hot dogs, grilling]

Show #1 intro clip:
Location: ?
Hint: Rose, red blood.

Olivia: I just can't pin that location! I've traveled a lot, but this setting I never saw. I wonder if the rose or the red color is essential?
Lord Leon: The red blood could simply hint that she is not of royal blue blood... Or wait, if location is correct, hint must be false, and her blood might be blue after all...?



Show #2 intro clip:
Mester Mellow either lives in [Windenburg] or likes [Clocks, Schedules]

Show #1 intro clip:
Location: Windenburg
Hint: Setting a table, it looks rather high class.

Olivia: I am sure the location is the Von Haunt Estate in Windenburg. And perhaps he location is tricking us a bit, because the build itself makes the table and chair to look more impressive than they actually are?
Lord Leon: I agree on Windenburg, I have been there. But does this contender reside in Windenburg? Could she or he work at a restaurant?


No comments:

Post a Comment