Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Saturday 10 December 2022

Bag Analysis by Olivia & Lord Leon (show #1 performances)

Hello! The Bagged Talent TV-show is on, and all over SimNation people are currently debating who are hiding inside the 8 paper bags. We, Olivia Clump and Lord Leon de Cavalier are here to assist you keeping track on the many hints! You might recall us as the Panel in each of the 6 shows. On the show we only get a few seconds, so we decided blogging about the hints - and a few guesses, too. We'll update on the day before a new show is airing - scheduled for Saturdays, but you never know.

Jazz singer Olivia Clump & Lord Leon de Cavalier debating the hints...


WARNING: SPOILERS (if our guessing is correct - you might like to watch show #1 before reading on)

So, with only 1 show out of the sack, and still 8 contenders as the voting needs to be delayed with 1 show - here is our set-up that we will update before each show, hopefully a little wiser! After the first show the clues are limited, so we are already looking forward to next update!

Contenders will be moved to the bottom section as they leave the show.


Show #1 intro clip:
Location: ?
Hint: Rabbit, "fur on four legs" was mentioned.

Olivia: I am quite sure this is an amateur singer. The rabbit or fur I don't understand. You can't make a living from breeding rabbits, can you?
Lord Leon: Perhaps someone known for simply loving animals? I wish I knew the location...



Show #1 intro clip:
Location: Windenburg
Hint: Setting a table, it looks rather high class.

Olivia: I am sure the location is the Von Haunt Estate in Windenburg. And perhaps he location is tricking us a bit, because the build itself makes the table and chair to look more impressive than they actually are?
Lord Leon: I agree on Windenburg, I have been there. But does this contender reside in Windenburg? Could she or he work at a restaurant?



Show #1 intro clip:
Location: San Myshuno
Hint: Nectar

Olivia: This must be a professional performer. The nectar drinking doesn't help me, but the location looks like a city, so it must be San Myshuno.
Lord Leon: Could the nectar actually hint to a Bar or Lounge? Do bartenders sing that well, though?



Show #1 intro clip:
Location: Del Sol Valley
Hint: Dislikes world. Painting.

Olivia: I keep wondering if the painted motif could help us, did you get to see it?
Lord Leon: Location is definitely Del Sol Valley, so if he lives there, he is probably not involved with painting. No, I missed the motif, too.



Show #1 intro clip:
Location: Windenburg?
Hint: Fishing, Flirting.

Olivia: This was my favorite intro clip. Are you sure it is shot in Windenburg? How about Brindleton? The character confuses me though, do we agree it is a man?
Lord Leon: I'm 75% sure of Windenburg, but let's hold it open until next show. I think it must be a man, but flirting with fish totally confuses me. I mean, if you fish, you normally don't flirt... those moods just don't match. I obviously miss some connection here. Somehow I think the Location is true, while the fish hint is false.



Show #1 intro clip:
Location: Tartosa
Hint: Football, is used to play several balls.

Olivia: I don't get any Athlete vibe here. So, if football and sports is wrong, we might have our first Location, Tartosa?
Lord Leon: It is too early! Balls might be a metaphor, maybe he is a jack of all trades? His singing was not pro, but not bad either.



Show #1 intro clip:
Location: ?
Hint: Rose, red blood.

Olivia: I just can't pin that location! I've traveled a lot, but this setting I never saw. I wonder if the rose or the red color is essential?
Lord Leon: The red blood could simply hint that she is not of royal blue blood... Or wait, if location is correct, hint must be false, and her blood might be blue after all...?



Show #1 intro clip:
Location: Oasis Springs
Hint: Reading, many books, magical vibe?.

Olivia: Easiest location, so perhaps it is too good to be true, and the location is false? The books give me nothing, I know no librarians... could this be an Author?
Lord Leon: I saw many books but also many items from a magician's domain. I wonder if that is supposed to tell us something?


Stay tuned for more bag analysis shortly after show #2 - dancing session!


No comments:

Post a Comment