Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Saturday 17 December 2022

Bag Analysis by Olivia & Lord Leon (show #2 performances)

Hello! While SimNation goes mad about guessing identities in The Bagged Talent TV-show, we - Olivia Clump and Lord Leon de Cavalier from the show's Panel - will assist you keeping track on the many hints! We'll post our guesses one day before a new show is airing - scheduled for Saturdays, but you never know.

Jazz singer Olivia Clump & Lord Leon de Cavalier debating the many hints...

WARNING: SPOILERS (if our guessing is correct - you might like to watch show #2 before reading this blog post)

Now that we got hints from two shows, and only 6 contenders are still on the show, it gets easier to sort some of the clues for Location and Hints. Please join us debating who are hiding inside those paper bags, either here on the blog, or on the official forum.

Our facts are mostly based on the short intro clips, and we've learned that each clip will have one Location clue and one Hint - but that only one of them will be correct. Olivia came up with the brilliant way to handle this, by saying "This person] either lives in [Location] or likes to [Hint]". We changed the format below accordingly. 

Contenders are moved to the bottom section as they get unbagged and leave the show.


Show #2 intro clip:
The Knight either lives in [Location=?] or likes [Chicken, Eggs, and knows what came first (the egg or the chicken?)]

Olivia: The location is still a mystery. I can't see anything familiar! So, my guess is Egg Farmer Watson in  Henford-on-Bagley. They have rabbits there, too!
Lord Leon: I'm not sure of the Location myself, but you might be right about Watson, as it doesn't look like Location is Henford.

Show #1 intro clip:
The Knight either lives in [Location=?] or likes [Rabbit, "fur on four legs"]

Olivia: I am quite sure this is an amateur singer. The rabbit or fur I don't understand. You can't make a living from breeding rabbits, can you?
Lord Leon: Perhaps someone known for simply loving animals? I wish I knew the location...



Show #2 intro clip:
The Alien either lives in [Henford-on-Bagley] or likes [to travel, suitcases (and a fox)]

Olivia: After the fabulous dancing I'm even more convinced that The Alien works in showbiz. This has to be an entertainer! And, if successful, she probably traveled quite a bit. I'll come up with a name for next week!
Lord Leon: I have the feeling this is not a country girl. If so, San Myshuno must be the correct Location, which makes the nectar Hint false.

Show #1 intro clip:
The Alien either lives in [San Myshuno] or likes [Nectar]

Olivia: This must be a professional performer. The nectar drinking doesn't help me, but the location looks like a city, so it must be San Myshuno.
Lord Leon: Could the nectar actually hint to a Bar or Lounge? Do bartenders sing that well, though?



Show #2 intro clip:
Happy either lives in [San Myshuno] or likes [Plasma, Barrel]

Olivia: So, we know the two possible Locations, and Happy must live in a city, either San Myshuno or Del Sol Valley. This means the Location won't help us a lot, yet...
Lord Leon: I still think the Plasma bag might be a clue, if so he must live in Del Sol Valley. The only vampire I heard of is some Count Vlad, but I'm not sure if he resides at Del Sol Valley...


Happy's performance in show #2.

Show #1 intro clip:
Happy either lives in [Del Sol Valley] or likes [Painting, and is not at all a happy person]

Olivia: I keep wondering if the painted motif could help us, did you get to see it?
Lord Leon: Location is definitely Del Sol Valley, so if he lives there, he is probably not involved with painting. No, I missed the motif, too.



Show #2 intro clip:
The Flirty either lives in [City, probably San Myshuno] or likes [Gym activity, running, "Life is long, so I'm speeding up"]

Olivia: This one is still a mystery to me. I thin k it is a man, and he sure looks like an active person.
Lord Leon: We are not yet sure about Location, but Windenburg and San Myshuno might be it. If so, they are quite different from each other. I wonder if the medieval dress can be a hint, too? Windenburg has some ancient ruins...?

Show #1 intro clip:
The Flirty either lives in [Windenburg(?)] or likes [Fishing, Flirting]

Olivia: This was my favorite intro clip. Are you sure it is shot in Windenburg? How about Brindleton? The character confuses me though, do we agree it is a man?
Lord Leon: I'm 75% sure of Windenburg, but let's hold it open until next show. I think it must be a man, but flirting with fish totally confuses me. I mean, if you fish, you normally don't flirt... those moods just don't match. I obviously miss some connection here. Somehow I think the Location is true, while the fish hint is false.



Show #2 intro clip:
Long Gone either lives in [Britechester] or likes [Voting board, "my duty was elected"]

Olivia: The dancing was rather good, which surprised me. This contender doesn't seem athletic at all. That voting board made me thin k he is a Politician. Could it be President Rob Wilder?
Lord Leon: President Wilder resides in San Myshuno, that's not an option. Long Gone must live in Tartosa or Britechester. This one is a tricky one!

Show #1 intro clip:
Long Gone either lives in [Tartosa] or likes [Football, is used to play several balls]

Olivia: I don't get any Athlete vibe here. So, if football and sports is wrong, we might have our first Location, Tartosa?
Lord Leon: It is too early! Balls might be a metaphor, maybe he is a jack of all trades? His singing was not pro, but not bad either.



Show #2 intro clip:
The Enraged either lives in [Oasis Springs] or likes [A painting, "those purples we share"]

Olivia: So, she resides in Oasis Springs or she doesn't. We need her 2nd Location! So far all I can say is that this contender is the oldest of the bunch, and is not into showbiz. Both singing and dancing were poorly performed.
Lord Leon: I wish I understood "those purples we share". It is too cryptic. Whatever is purple, there might be two of them...

Show #1 intro clip:
The Enraged either lives in [Oasis Springs] or likes [Reading, many books, magical vibe?]

Olivia: Easiest location, so perhaps it is too good to be true, and the location is false? The books give me nothing, I know no librarians... could this be an Author?
Lord Leon: I saw many books but also many items from a magician's domain. I wonder if that is supposed to tell us something?


Stay tuned for more bag analysis shortly after show #3 - guitar session airing on December 18th!


Olivia: I must add that I feel guilty for trashing Judith Ward! She fooled me seriously by pretending she could not sing!
Lord Leon: Well, can you keep a secret? Judith is a very bas singer. It's not official, but she detests musicals simply because she never nailed a role.
Olivia: Oh, so she did not act to sound that bad? Wow, she made us think she did it on purpose!




Show #1 intro clip:
Location: ?
Hint: Rose, red blood.

Olivia: I just can't pin that location! I've traveled a lot, but this setting I never saw. I wonder if the rose or the red color is essential?
Lord Leon: The red blood could simply hint that she is not of royal blue blood... Or wait, if location is correct, hint must be false, and her blood might be blue after all...?



Show #1 intro clip:
Location: Windenburg
Hint: Setting a table, it looks rather high class.

Olivia: I am sure the location is the Von Haunt Estate in Windenburg. And perhaps he location is tricking us a bit, because the build itself makes the table and chair to look more impressive than they actually are?
Lord Leon: I agree on Windenburg, I have been there. But does this contender reside in Windenburg? Could she or he work at a restaurant?



No comments:

Post a Comment