Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Sunday 9 July 2023

Download: Floral Walls

I created these CC walls ages ago, and today I discovered they were never added to my downloads page. So, I had to fix that as I use these floral patterns quite a lot, and wish I had the time to create more versions.


I think patterns that these are easy to use in multiple homes. Romantic or farmland sims might use wall like this, but also many others. They will look good in bedrooms and a granny's living room.

You get 4 versions, but 1 is a copy with just a wider trim. No idea why I bothered to add that, as I'm normally not at all focused on trims... Maybe this was an early attempt, and that I never intended to upload, but hey-ho.

Base game compatible.

Grab them from my Downloads page.

No comments:

Post a Comment