Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Tuesday 11 July 2023

The Simmerville Show - Equestrian edition!

(Year 231, Spring) Fritz Mervil is back with The Simmerville Show, and this time most of he guests are Equestrians debating horses, ranch life and competitions.

Disclaimer: This edition was made before the Horse Ranch EP release, so if anything said is not matching the true content, forgive me *not* :) The focus of the show is how I play my game, and all sims involved - including the live audience - are actual sims from my game.

No comments:

Post a Comment