Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Wednesday 13 December 2023

More than 90 Videos from my Screenshots Folder

Did you know that my Simmerville Screenshots videos on youtube has reached episode #91? It's a nifty way to clean up my huge screenshots folder. Each video is only 23 pictures lasting about 2 minutes, with some random world or build shots, but also including scenes from my played households. They are normally mixed, but these days there will be a few episodes devoted to screenshots from Tomarang!

Perfect for your next break?


No comments:

Post a Comment