Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Monday 3 August 2020

Painting collected motives

Not quite sure about that title, but I recently discovered something I never really was aware of. Painting became a lot more interesting, especially having your own atelier suddenly made a lot more sense.

Mandy Rosewood (38), you might recall her from the As Sims Go By video series. She was unlucky in love and traveled to Selvadorada to paint the jungle - and mend her heart - for a couple years. She fell in love mith Mirard Jumba and had a child, but that's another story - ongoing, in fact.

Mandy Rosewood in her rented atelier in Newcrest

When she was out in the jungle I had her try a different methode.

I had her start a painting, then stopped her and moved the unfinnished canvas to her inventory. Then she found another motive, started painting, I stopped her and moved the unfinnished work to her inventory. The idea was, why spend all that time on painting, rather than collect motives?

Back home, and at her rented atelier in Newcrest, she hung all those uncompleted canvases on the wall, and one by one I will drag the canvas over to her easel, to paint it. So, Mandy will no be quite busy painting all those motives she collected in the jungle.

Her goal is of course Mandy's upcoming exhibition. It will feature all her best jungle paintings. I really hope she will find the time to complete them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment