Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Tuesday 2 September 2014

Detesters - 3 - A teen daughter named Annie

Another busy day is coming up for Testsims Pauline and Hector Detester. Today Hector's teen daughter, Annie, will move in for a couple days while her mom, Vera, and stepfather are on vacation. Pauline hates the thought of it! Annie reminds her too much of Hector's ex-wife, naturally.


Pauline: So here you are, hypnotized by your daughter's old wallpaper!

Hector: I can't believe how old she is! She grew up in this house. I'm so glad we kept her room!

Pauline: Well, I'm not! This could be a good room for drying my paintings How long will she stay?

Hector: Only two nights...

Pauline: That's three too many!



Hector: Dear Annie!

Annie: Dad, I gotta run, just brought my stuff! I got a new boyfriend, Elias, he's waiting in the park!

Pauline: Annie, you should ask us for permission to see that boy!

Annie: Hi, Polly! I'm off, see you later! Pizza for dinner?


So, today's testing started. (Testing Lyckhem Dining Table and Dining Chair by Angelica (TSR). Gilbert Dining Chair by Apple (TSR).)

Pauline: I can't believe you decided to keep the horrible grilled cheese painting without asking me!

Hector: Annie should have been here by now...

Pauline: Just admit it's super great if she changed her mind! Now we can test the dining tables and chairs peacefully! How is your pancakes? I love mine!

Hector: Food is fine. I'm not sure about this chair though. Functional, but it just feels too modern without really making me feel any younger.

Pauline: Nonsense, Hector! Not even oldfashioned chairs would make you feel younger! But hey, why did you dress up? I bet it's for Annie and not for me?


(Testing "Table de Cuisine", "Sarah Kids Bedroom - Chair" and "On the Beach dining chair" - all by lilliebou (TSR).)

Finally Annie appeared, and Hector enjoyed the feel of being a little family.

Annie: But I ordered pizza! Sigh, pancakes were tasty though, Polly...

Pauline: Would you stop calling me that, Annie-Penny!

Annie: Ok - Polly... By the way, dad, I love your new painting! It's really cool!

Pauline: Sigh!

Hector: Can the two of you stop this! Let's concentrate on the table and chairs!

Pauline: You have no idea, Hector!

Hector: The pancakes were better on the first table...


(Testing Greystone Dining Table by Ricci2882 (TSR).)

Hector: So how is mom, Annie? And your 3 step siblings? Will mom and that guy have any new kid?

Annie: I think mom is too old for more kids.

Pauline: Exactly! See Hector, I told you there was something wrong with Vera!


(Testing Dining Table by Grand Illuminati)

Pauline: The centerpiece vase seems to work. At least it's not moving around on the table...

Annie: I'm totally stuffed!

Pauline: Head or stomach?

Hector: The food tasted better on the first tables. This feels cold and uninspiring...

Pauline: The pancakes ARE cold, silly! They were served 6 hours ago! I think all the tables were fine! I don't want any of them in my home, thought!

Hector: We'll keep one of the bigger, we can use our old table in the garden.

Annie: What garden, dad?


Pauline: Really? Do you need to clean the dishes while I'm on the toilet? Did you forget about the kitchen sink?

Hector: Since when did that become a problem?

Pauline: Sigh... I guess Annie will stop by, too? And maybe your ex-wife's new family? Why don't you test how many people it is possible to squeeze into this bathroom while I'm on the toilet... a military parade, perhaps?


Pauline: Time for a little nap, testing all those tables and chairs really was exhausting!

Annie: Hey, I know you was fired from the school! Even if you never worked at my school, everyone in my class knew about it!


Annie: Dad, I think it's smart of you not to have any more kids. You know what I mean...

Hector: Mmmm...

Annie: Dad, why don't you have a proper job? Elias, my boyfriend, wanted to know but I didn't know what to tell him.

Hector: Pauline and I just started a Testsim career. And I'm still building up my Inventor career, you know.


A little later Hector and Annie had a quick walk down to the beach.

Hector: You can tell your Elias that I'm a partner in this Diner. You can go here for a date, and have one serving on me!

Annie: Aw, cool! Thanks, dad!

Hector: And if you want a part time job here, I could help you with that.

Annie: No thanks, dad...

No comments:

Post a Comment