Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Monday 1 September 2014

Sims by Numbers: The 8 participants have been chosen!

Today the voting closed, and the 8 sims participating on the upcoming show are ready! Two of them got 16 votes while four of them got 15 votes, so you can tell it was a very close race! Thanks to everyone who voted over at the official The Sims 4 forum :)

Now we also know who will share rooms. The two most comfy rooms go to: Ochana & Ona and Quatore & Toby. The two less comfy rooms go to: Sissela & Fiona and Fabian & Otto.
On the show all particiants will start out with 1000 points. Due to the voting the following won additional 500 points: Ochana, Ona, Quatore and Toby. The following lost 100 points: Sissela, Fiona and Otto.

The 8 chosen candidates are finally expressing themselves about participating on the upcoming Sims by Numbers Show!

Ochana Mox (16 votes):
 Starts out with 1500 points.

- Oh my! This will be so exciting! Who are the guys? Who won the male election?

Ona Rosewood (16 votes):
Starts out with 1500 points.

- I feel the energies flowing, I think! If this show is about physics I might win the whole thing!

Quatore Virton (15 votes):
 Starts out with 1500 points.

- I just can't wait to move in there! We'll be just like one big, crazy family! I can so live with that!

Toby Toller (15 votes):
 Starts out with 1500 points.

- Will there be time to read? Write? Am I at least allowed to take funny notes?


Sissela Morck (15 votes):
Starts out with 900 points.

- What? I will need to share rooms? Share with who? I though this was a huge mansion?


Fiona Robberton (15 votes):
 Starts out with 900 points.

- Will there be any good, traditional food? A good kitchen with a chef in the house? I hope so!


Fabian Rumple (13 votes):
 Starts out with 1000 points.

- If I will need to eat fastfood for 20 days, then I'll sign off! We are what we eat and I want to be my best!


Otto Adriano (10 votes):
 Starts out with 900 points.

- Hm, will there be some lovely chicks in the house? Will we mingle all the time?



Please note that in the show it will be all about points, and the votes will be left behind. Every day at least some of the participants will get a chance to earn or lose points, and after 20 simdays, the highest score will win the house - AND be the founder of my new legacy called Gloomville Diaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment