Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Sunday 28 September 2014

Detesters - 7 - Testing the waters

Looks like it's time Pauline and Hector get some tough challenges again, and today will be busy, busy! ;-)


It's very late at night, or very early morning, or somewhere in between. Hector has snuck into the atelier...

Some hours later, but still early...


Pauline: I feel totally unrested! And this day is way to hot! It has to be some heatwave!

Hector: Oh... think of the nice chill from the computer fan!

Pauline: Hark! I think it's time to remove your family photos, Hector! I could paint something lovely instead!

Hector: Are you not curious about today's testing? I know it's a tad earlier than we normally get started, but... I'm very curious! They gave us two choices yesterday, and we picked one without really knowing... what... let's check!

Pauline: I think I need some quick ice cream first! Cool ice cream!


Pauline: I can't believe it's true! It's beds again! Do they want to kill us with all that sleeping, or what?

Hector: Yay, beds! How exciting!

Pauline: Really? There is delivered just one double bed, and we're asked to test all its functionality. Sigh.

Hector: Great! This will be a fun day, Pauline!

Pauline: I bet my ass it won't!


(testing Squat bed from Aroundthesims3.com)

Hector: Taking a nap works brilliantly!

Pauline: Hark, sleeping worked fine, too... OUCH, my knees hit my face! Auuu!

Hector: Don't blame the bed...

Pauline: Shut up, and concentrate on your nap! I really think this bed is detesting! Look at it, just some simple mattresses! Only §170, yes I saw the price tag! It's the first time they attached a price tag!

Hector: Oh...!


Hector: Relaxing works fine, and cuddling, too! Mmmm...

Pauling: Huh, fine and fine!? Your hand is sweaty and sticky, I think we are done!

Hector: Just one more function to go...


Pauline: Argh! Ouch, stop it! Aaaaaaa, okay, more...

Hector: Hey, I told you it would be a fun day!

Pauline: Auuu! Will you stop kissing my eye, you idiot! This ain't part of the testing!

One short hour later, Pauline got a phone call from Twinbrook Imports, Inc.


Twinbrook Imports, Inc.: Mrs Detester? We have not registered any feedback on today's test instructions! The email should have been confirmed one hour ago!

Pauline: What, we just tested...

(but Twinbrook Imports, Inc. had already hung up)

When they checked the computer again, there was another email with instructions to test swimming in the ocean AND taking a photo in the Town Hall.

Pauline: Sigh, why do they send us two tasks in one day! I hate this, Hector!

Hector: Oh...? Well, yes, that's a bit strange, but going to the beach seems like a quick test. Then I can check at the Diner, too! Let's run before it gets too dark to see the sharks!

Pauline: What? I never swam there before!


(testing new swim in ocean function - patch 1.42)

Hector: This is perfect testing during a heatwave, Pauline!

Pauline: Water works! Ah... for once the test seems pleasant! Even if I just realized I didn't have my nap, yet!

Hector: What? We slept most of the day - again!

Pauline: Hector, is that your waterproof cell phone ringing underwater? Why did you put it in your swim trunks?


Hector: Oh, I better answer it...

Pauline: Let's hope it's not the Twinbrook Imports, Inc. again, telling us to test anything else today! I'm all worn out for the day, I don't even feel like smiling on the Town Hall photo!

A little later they were back home...


Pauline: How embarrassing! I had no idea we would need to dress for the photo!

Hector: At least you are finally on my family photo wall, dear! I agree we could have been more appropriately dressed though...

Pauline: I'm most embarrassed on your behalf, Hector. You look terrible, don't you, like a starving possum! I could have painted you a lot better than that photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment