Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Thursday 18 September 2014

Detesters - 5 - Family gathering

It's Sunday morning, and today Pauline and Hector's guest, Hector's teen daughter Annie, will move back to her mom and step dad. Pauline can't wait, but Annie did actually have a great time!


Annie: Polly, why don't you have a cat or dog? Everyone I know have a pet! Don't you miss a dog? Or a cat? Or a parrot, Polly?

Pauline: Hark! We manage just fine [i]without[/i] a furry thing like that! And we already have a... butterfly!

Annie: But, they are soft and nice!

Pauline: I can be rather cruel to soft beings, Annie. Just look at this poor egg...


Hector: So, what did she say?

Annie: It worked well, I think. She said she does fine without a dog, but I think she is on the edge. I'm pretty sure, dad, if you get a puppy, she won't protest.

Hector: You might be right. Good girl!


Pauline: I wonder what the promoted testsims - US - will need to test today!

Hector: I'm excited, too! Hurry up!

Pauline: It's not that easy when your daughter's chewing gum is all over the keyboard... Oh no! We will have to test pet stuff! They will deliver imported pets bed, chewing toy, pets house and a few more! It's obviously a trap, Hector!

Hector: Ya-hooo!

Pauline: Only good thing about today's message is...

Hector: I'll call the pets shelter right away! Cat or dog? DOG! I'll tell them to send over a nice puppy!

Pauline: ... is that from now on we will get 2 days to test each delivery, and it will be easier to plan our days. Ha! Who can plan their days with a furry thing roaming the house!?


Pauline: I wonder if I'll need to turn in sick today...

Hector: No you won't... Hello? We want a nice little puppy! Sabby? Sure! Today? Yes! In a couple hours? Yes! Yes!

Pauline: Sigh...

Annie: Hi, mom! Are you back home? Will you pick me up? Sure... yes... okay... hah, why don't you all stop by when Polly serves dinner? They got a new dining table, too! Okay, great!

Pauline: What was that about?

Annie: Mom, my step dad, and my two step siblings will come for dinner!

Pauline: What?

Hector:What? Uhm... fine, family is family, and we are happy to have a large family!

Pauline: Fine? If she can invite them over, I... oh, I just... ehem... remembered, I promised to invite my brother's family over for dinner today!


Hector: There is the little puppy! Hello, Sabby, welcome!

Pauline: Huh? That little dot? I won't allow it inside my house!

Hector: Pauline, the house is mine... but hey... Sabby is dark gray?


Hector: This can't be a puppy... but I ordered a puppy...

Annie: looks like Sabby is elderly, dad...

Pauline: You made a mistake again, Hector! Yuck, Shabby looks like a furry black spider! I hope he is extremely old!

Hector: He will still be our good mate for a long while!

Pauline: It's a problem that he is as dark as the floor, some day I might step on him! Maybe you could paint him white?


Oh, dinner guests arrived!

The group to the left is Pauline's brother, Rob Sands, his wife Shelia and their 3 kids Sabrine, Larry and Marta.

The group to the right is Annie's new family. Mom Vera Crandall and step dad Phoenix Prudence. With Parker and Pansy.

Rob Sands: Hey! We are starving!


Parker Prudence: What's for dinner, Pauline?

Pauline: Nothing!

Hector: Nothing? Didn't you cook?

Pauline: No, did you?

Hector: Parker, then it'll be delicious pizza for dinner! In a while... Kids, we just got a new dog, Sabby, he is inside!

All kids (running inside): Yeee heee, Sabby, where are youuu?

Pauline: Arggg...


Phoenix Prudence: Yummy! Great pizza ordering, Hector!

Hector: Did anyone see Sabby, our dog?

Vera: He is right there, playing with a custom made chewing toy.

Hector: Oh... then it works! Uhm, and Pauline... did anyone see Pauline?


Ah there she is! She had grabbed a pizza slice and hid. In a short hour Hector's first wife Vera and the others will leave.

During just a couple days, Annie managed to change several of their routines, tomorrow they might even need to take Sabby for a walk to the park...

Pauline (to self): Good slice! Silly, Shabby!

No comments:

Post a Comment