Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Monday 20 October 2014

Detesters - 10 - Rollerskating

Our dear Pauline (*hark*) and Hector Detester are back! Today they were supposed to do two different tests, but due to a sudden birth I had to rearrange the thing... taadaa...


Hector: Is it really needed to have all 3 vases on the table?

Pauline: It's the only way I can avoid watching your horrible cheese painting! You asked for it!

Hector: Uhm, are you sure all that ice cream is good for the baby?

Pauline: Yes, absolutely!

(silence)

Hector: So, I already checked this week's test offers. We got five days to test office equipment, calendars, hair, rollerskating, and...

Pauline: And...?

Hector: And... throwing a gift giving party... for elders...


Pauline: Did you say elders? That means neighter your ex-wife Vera nor Annie will come! Great!

Hector: It means your parents and my parents should be invited. I don't think we know any other elders... You better start decorating the house for the season!

Pauline: My parents will do, I think!


Pauline: So, the wreath is up!

Hector: But that's typical Fall thing... the gift giving party will be a Christmas event! Mom would not accept a Fall wreath...

Pauline: Your mom is dead...

Hector: No, she's not!

Pauline: She could have been...


Hector: Why do you act this grumpy, Pauline? Is it because of the pregnancy? I'll help decorating...

Pauline: It's nothing special. You are not exactly the world's joy bringer, yourself.

Hector: Let's test the rollerskating rink, we'll be busy with the party planning later, might be just as good getting done with the other tests. The rink is set up at Annie's school, let's go!


Annie's school is very close to the Detester home, in fact the next door lot.

Hector: Ehm... it's empty, I was hoping that we could watch and learn from others before jumping into it...

Pauline : I'm not gonna jump anywhere, Hector! I try to skate, but there's something stopping me! It says lovely pregnant women can't skate! Looks like you need to test this alone, Hector!

Hector: Hpfr...


Hector: Oupps... hey... eeeeeee....

Pauline : Don't be afraid, Hector, I'm watching you! And so are all the kids!

Hector: Aiiii...


Hector: Eeeeeee!

Kids: Oh, look at that old man! Look!


Kid: Shall we go skating?

Kid2: Neh, not while nerdy grampa is on there. It looks unsafe!


Hector: I'm getting the hang of it now, Pauline! I think I'm pretty talented after all!

Pauline : Hector, stop waving your arms like that, you're not a bird!

Hector: I'd say it works fine! Let's leave before Annie's class comes out!


Back home they talked about decorating the house for the party, and frosty windows even indicated that Fall was about to turn into Winter. Then - the reason why there's no more testing today... the baby!!!

Pauline : Awww.... Eeee...

Hector: Awwwwwwwwww... Eeeeeeeeee...

Pauline: Shut up and leave this to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment