Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Thursday 16 October 2014

Detesters - 9 - Festival park

Yesterday testsims Pauline and Hector Detester tried to test the new Fall Festival, but it turned out they were a day too early. Will they succeed today?


Pauline: Hector, now that I'm preggy, do you think we should inform Twinbrook Imports, Inc. that we will be able to test baby stuff?

Hector : I already did! We might get the reply today, I'm so excited!


Pauline : I really think my painting "Asphalt in the boring dark forest" turned out very well, Hector! It can't wait to take it to the Consignment store! It really proves my talent!

Hector : Now... let's see... The mail from Twinbrook Imports, Inc. is has landed!

Pauline : Yes, and?

Hector : We are promoted again! Hooray! Three test missions will be delivered every Monday, and we will have until Friday to test it all. Weekends off, Pauline! They also confirm we are now listed as "ordinary testsim couple with dog and child".

Pauline : Really? Why don't I feel successful?


They walked to the park, and today the changes were massive! There was still some rain in the air, but their curiosity was stronger.

Hector : Look! Look! Balloons, food stands, the entire festival world has arrived to our town!

Pauline : Phew, I wouldn't put it that strongly, a few decors, not much more...

Hector : Lets check it out!


Pauline : Hey Hector, this guy is almost as skinny as you!

Hector : I want to eat something new... Oh, a Fall menu! Uhm... hard to decide...!

Pauline : You just ate breakfast, Hector! Don't waste our savings on those food stands!


Hector : Look, a haunted house! I feel like a boy again!

Pauline : Looks pretty much filthy and abandoned to me...

Hector : That's the point of a haunted house, Pauline! Let's enter!

Pauline : I'll wait outside...


Pauline : Did you just puke, Hector?

Hector : Oh my, that was fun, but creepy! I think I saw a ghost in there!

Pauline : You probably just saw your own reflection, Hector...


They walked over to another part of the park, and found there were many more activities to participate in. Not many other visitors were around on this rainy day, it rained more heavily now, so Hector challenged Pauline for an apple bobbing contest.

Hector : I often did this as a kid... blub-blub... argh, blub...

Pauline : blub-blub-blub... were you that hungry? I knew you were poor, but not that you needed to steal food... blub-blub... from the animals.


A man walked up to them, and Pauline looked up.

Man: Misses, Mister, it's not advisable to stay like this with your head under water, during this thunder storm!

Pauline : Mind your own business!

Man: This is my own business, Misses, I'm the Festival Inspector. If the lighting hits you, it would become my problem. Mostly your problem of course, but also mine.

Pauline : Hector, this man is not as generous as the animals you stole food from in your youth! Let's just say I won, and go home!


Hector : Peeka-poo! Ha-ha, hello!

Pauline : I hope it's a girl, and that she will be like me! Would you mind?

Hector : Or a boy like me!

Pauline: Not so sure that the world would benefit as much from one more copy of you, Hector. But we'll soon know.

Hector: We'll be a happy little family, anyhow! Tomorrow? Tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment