Welcome! :) On this blog you will find stories, how i play and videos created with The Sims 4, but also a few projects from older game versions can be found in the Archive. The old TS3 stories have their own blogs. Most long going stories have a main page with index of updates.

Check out Simmerville's Youtube channel!

I'm no longer on Tumblr! I refused to give all their 3rd parties unlimited access to my computer. Link still works, but no updates.

News May 2022: Mazaloom History Book.

Sunday 5 October 2014

Detesters - 8 - Testing the festival (too early)

With Seasons EP installed, there should be plenty of new stuff to test for my testsims, Pauline and Hector Detesters. And there's also a little surprise coming up...


Early this first day of Fall, someone could be observed crawling on the bathroom floor...

Pauline: Phey! Arg... phuy!


Pauline: I don't feel well, Hector! Might be a typical Fall thing, how would I know? We never had this crispy weather before! I'm planning to take the day off!

Hector: But you can't, Pauline! I already checked today's job, and we are off to test the new Fall festival! We'll head to Town Centre in a few hours!

Pauline: Meh... festival? Does it really look like I'm in a festival mood?


Pauline: Okay, I feel a little better now that I can work on my beautiful window painting... Hector, there's still something I don't understand... yesterday we got two test missions from the company, never got two missions in one day before. When they called me it sounded like they only knew about the swimming one... today I couldn't find their first email, looks like someone deleted it...

Hector: Awk...!

Pauline: ... how strange was that, none of the other emails were ever deleted. If you deleted it, why didn't you delete other mails as well? Hector? What was that buzzing sound? Did you invent it?

Hector: Aw... *hark*...


Hector survived the accident, and a little later they walked off to test the Fall Festival!

Hector: Oh, look at all these lovely flowers! They smell fantastically!

Pauline: Meh... looks like weeds to me. The white one looks like half eaten fried eggs.

Hector: Pick them, Pauline, they are Daisies! It might be part of today's testing!

Pauline: Urk, okay, okay... picking fried eggs off from the ground... putting fried eggs into my pocket... happy now?


Hector: Weird... the park is empty! I can't see anything special... can you?

Pauline: No, only boredom! You probably misread the entire instruction, Hector, I know I should have cross checked the task!

Hector: Maybe we are just early... I'll sit down and admire the lovely fountain.

Pauline: Okay, I actually could practice my on location stills.


Then Hector's ex-wife, Vera Crandall, walked by.

Vera: Hector, nice to see you! I assume you needed to get away for a while, it happens to us all...

Hector: Hello, Vera...

Pauline: He's not alone! I'm hiding here, too! And we BOTH got a break from home, today...

Hector: Are you here for the festival? We are here to test it!

Vera: What? You must be crazy, both of you. The festival will not open until tomorrow, the earliest.


Vera: I actually wanted to ask you... Annie will soon grow up and move out, and I think you should help her to buy a flat or something? It's a dad's duty!

Pauline: Stop it, Vera! You grabbed Annie from poor Hector when you split, if there is any justice in this world, that duty will be all yours!

Vera: Hector, I really don't understand how you... never mind... think about it, Annie needs some financial help!


Hector: What's this? We suddenly got rain, now?

Pauline: Oh no, this crazy weather is destroying my incredible valuable painting! Hey, where did she get that umprella?

Vera: Have you stopped reading the paper, dear? I brought my umbrella because I expected rain today!

Pauline: Stop calling him dear, Vera! You proved that wrong long ago by leaving him! And keep your umbrella to yourself, we don't want it!

Hector: Pauline, I can handle this myself... uhm, dear...


Hector: Stop blaming the rain on ME, Pauline!

Pauline: Shut up, I'll not talk to you again until we are back home! I'm soaked!

Hector: So am I, and I even got some allergic reaction. Never happened this time of year!

Pauline: Nice try! Remember who was feeling sick today, and still is! Not you!


Pauline: Something awful happened... I think I'm pregnant! I might not even survive this!

Hector: What? Hooray! Are you serious? Oh, I'm so happy right now, Pauline!

Pauline: For what?


Well, it looks like Hector might have been responsible for the extra bed testing yesterday... They will both become elders within a week, can't help wondering how well the kid will enjoy its parents...

No comments:

Post a Comment